- Scott N. Gerard, Pankaj R. Telang, Anup K. Kalia, Munindar P. Singh, Positron: Composing Commitment-Based Protocols, ICSOC, 2015
- Scott N. Gerard, The Conditions for Commitments, CoopMAS, 2015
- Scott N. Gerard, Designing, Verifying and Evolving Commitment-based Protocols for Business, Ph.D dissertation, 2013
- Scott N. Gerard and Munindar P. Singh, Evolving Protocols and Agents in Multiagent Systems, AAMAS, May 2013.
- Scott N. Gerard, Pankaj R. Telang, Anup K. Kalia, and Munindar P. Singh, Positron: Composing Commitment Protocols, AAMAS Workshop on Engineering Multi-Agent Systems (EMAS), May 2013.
- Scott N. Gerard and Munindar P. Singh, Formalizing and verifying protocol refinements, ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST), March 2013.
- Scott N. Gerard, Simplify Deployment with an AI Planning Engine, iSeries NEWS, March 2006.
- Scott N. Gerard, Persistent Java Objects for AS/400, published on AS/400 external web site. Nov 97.
- Scott N. Gerard, AS/400 DLLs In-Depth: Fast & Flexible Dynamic Calls, News/400, July 97.
- Aleksandr Nartovich, Scott Gerard, Elena Lowery and Bjarne Matzen,
Enabling Web Services for the IBM eServer iSeries Server, IBM Redbooks, 2003.
- Scott N. Gerard, C++ Math Class Library: Permutations, Partitions, Calculators, and Gaming, Wiley, 1994.
- Patents and Invention Disclosure Publishes, most relating to object oriented technology. (5 patents with 7 pending)
- Featured speaker at an internal conference by JPMorgan/Chase.
- JavaOne 2000 presentation
- Solutions 2000 presentation
- Many presentation at COMMON (AS/400 users group)
- Numerous internal technical vitality sessions.
- YouTube Evolving Protocols and Agents in Multiagent Systems